There is something so alive and vibrant about New York City! In the November chill air, with people rushing back and forth. So much humanity. It makes me feel alive.
- We saw the Daily Show the day after the election. We actually stood for hours on election night, they told us we were going to get in, but stopped us about 3 tickets from the door. It was so depressing. We were sad and depressed and went home sad. We got in the next day though. My feet got wet since I was wearing fabric shoes. We were in a snow blizzard.
- Jon Stewert is short and the set is small! He was as likable and even funnier in person.
- We went to Sleep No More. It was amazing, one of the best theatre experiences I've ever had. Interactive theatre is my favorite.
- We ate a lot of good chinese food. I introduced Andy to soup dumplings.
- I went to a sing-a-long labyrinth show with Jim Henson's daughters.
- Discovered Uniqlo, a superior Japanese retail store, apparently the largest in the world? Discount chain.
- We stayed on 32nd and 2nd Avenue, the Murray Hill neighorhood in a really nice condo.